Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Proudest Moment............................................

    My proudest moment was when I got to speak for my school in front of the LAUSD board meeting. Ms. Chae asked me to speak for our school for the charter school renewal with Stacey, Melody, and Simon. I felt very proud when Ms. Chae asked me to speak for our school. When we went there, we waited for hours. We went there at the morning and came back at night. It was still worth it.

    While waiting, Stacey had to go. She left, and it was only the three of us left. I was very nervous actually. We were waiting for our turn so long, that the teachers there bought us pizza. We waited for an hour after that. Our highschool was approved by the board meeting, but for our school, we had to wait. When we got approved, the board meeting let me do the speech. I was very proud of myself. The embarrassing part was, I messed up the creed. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment