Thursday, October 13, 2016

I BELIEVE....................................................................................................................................................................................

I Believe that reading is fun and cool
I Believe that the world is corrupt
I Believe that now almost all the kids are spoiled
I Believe that robots will rule over the world
I Believe that if you try your best, even though you're bad at something, you will success in life
I Believe that classical music are the best music in the world
I Believe that I'm not weird because I don't know famous celebrities.
I Believe that the world will end and fall before the tech-age
I Believe that family, friend, respect, wisdom, passion, proactive, trying your best, practicing, and etc are most important thing in life
I Believe that STEM is cool
I Believe that Caltech (California Institute of Technology) is the coolest college in the world! <3
I Believe M.I.T. Is also a cool college <3
I Believe that Princeton is also cool <3
Image result for caltechImage result for princeton

No comments:

Post a Comment