Wednesday, March 30, 2016

"Today is National Inventors Day. In honor of Thomas Edison, find one of his quotes online and copy/paste it into your blog. In the same post, write about what you think that quote means, why it is valuable, and give an example of how it relates to your own life. *Extra credit: copy/paste a photo of Edison into the post too."

www.biography.com
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. I think the quote means that he when he failed technically he didn't fail but found lots of different ways that it won´t work. It means he just made a mistake and he didn't fail. I could relate this to my life because that means when i thought i failed like test, class, and etc, I didn't fail, but as Thomas Edison said, I just found new ways to not make it work



No comments:

Post a Comment